Quiz #341 | MorungExpress | morungexpress.com
1. Which among the following recently launched a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) project in Nagaland related with health care infrastructure and delivery system?
a. Boeing India and Doctors For All
b. Boeing India and Doctors Without Borders
c. Boeing India Doctors and You
d. Boeing India and Doctors For You
2. What was the percentage of Caesarean section to total institutional deliveries in Nagaland as per the Health Management Information System 2021-22?
3. Poanglum festival is associated with which of the following Naga tribe?
4. Which country has the world’s most powerful passport, as per the Henley Passport Index 2023?
5. Which among the following team broke record of the largest victory margin in the ODI cricket?
b. Sri Lanka
c. New Zealand
This contest is open ONLY for students. Previous winners of the Competition are not eligible for the prize*.
Cut and send in your answers along with your name, class and name of institution to The Morung Express Office,
H/No.4, Duncan Basti, Dimapur.
You can also email the answers to [email protected] or WhatsApp/SMS @ 8787846184
Answers to Quiz # 340: 1. D; 2. C; 3. A; 4. A; 5. A
Winner: There were no right entries
Each week, one lucky winner will be awarded a gift worth
Rs. 500. The winner may collect the prize or redeem any product/good worth the same from
G-Sports, Indoor Stadium, Multi Disciplinary Sports Complex, Near DC Court Junction, Dimapur (Or) Joyce Complex, G-Sports, Shop No. 14/15, Second Gate,
NH-29, Chümoukedima (Or) Belho Complex, Near Classic Island, PR Hill, Kohima
*Winner should bring along a valid ID to claim the prize.