IIT Roorkee Invites Applications for MBA Check how to Apply,
IIT Roorkee MBA 2023: Applications are being accepted for the full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) 2023 program through the Department of Management Studies at IIT Roorkee. Candidates can submit their applications at the IIT Roorkee website.
IIT Roorkee offers an MBA program with two specialization options. January 31 is the final day to submit an IIT Roorkee MBA application form successfully.
IIT Roorkee MBA Admission 2023: Requirements
- Graduation with a CAT 2022 score or a professional qualification comparable to a university degree recognized by the UGC, in any discipline, with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PD). Students in their last year are also able to apply. If chosen, these candidates will be accepted provisionally so long as they fulfill all prerequisites for the qualifying degree by the later-communicated deadline with a minimum percentage and CGPA or its equivalent. The percentage will be determined by the total marks or cumulative grade point average (CGPA) obtained in the prerequisite degree examinations.
- The prerequisite of CAT 2021 is waived for IIT graduates (admitted through IIT-JEE) with a CGPA of 7.0 or higher on a scale of 10 points.
IIT Roorkee MBA 2023: Specializations available
The following specialties are offered as MBA options by IIT Roorkee.
- Technology Information
- Human Resource Administration
How to apply for the IIT Roorkee MBA in 2023
- Go to iitr.ac.in, IIT Roorkee’s website.
- Go to admission and choose PG admissions.
- Click the link that says “MBA Admissions 2023-2024 – Apply Online.”
- Complete the registration form and submit it.
- Finish submitting all necessary paperwork.
- Use the “Proceed for Payment” option to pay the fee online.
- Download the application form and print it off to use later.
IIT Roorkee MBA Application Form 2023 Required Documents
- A recent image
- Signature of the Candidate
- CAT 2021 results/IIT-JEE results (as applicable)
- The 10th Certificate
- Certificate or diploma from the 12th grade
- Mark sheets and a bachelor’s degree or provisional degree
- Appearing candidates may upload their most recent year’s or semester’s grade transcript.
- If applicable, a master’s degree or final/consolidated/mark sheet
- If applicable, SC/ST/OBC-NC/GEN-EWS/PD Certificate (Candidates under the OBC-NC and Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) categories must provide a copy of a valid category certificate issued by a competent authority after March 31, 2023.)
- The appropriate sponsorship, experience, or no-objection certificate (Annexure-2)
- Evidence that the parent organization’s yearly turnover during the previous two years exceeded Rs. Five Crores, if applicable
- Passport. (applicable for International candidates only)
On March 3, the names of those who have been chosen for an interview will be released. The interview will take place between March 13 and March 25 (probable), and the findings will be announced on April 14.
Candidates must read all the details outlined in the IIT Roorkee MBA admission notification 2023 before completing the application form. Visit the IIT Roorkee website at iitr.ac.in for more information about MBA admissions 2023.
News and Updates