Ensuring a Strong Digital Fraud Detection Strategy in 2023
Data management platform Demyst and global identity verification solution provider Ekata invite you to partake in an intimate and interactive webinar this February 9th from the comfort of your desktop.
Together, Nicholas Stipp, APAC VP, Ekata, and Scott Albin, International and Chief Strategy Officer, Demyst will be discussing the challenges the financial services industry face in protecting itself against fraud in a time of ever-evolving social and economic upheaval.
Attendees will also get to take advantage of a live fraud expert, available to answer all your questions in real-time.
APAC is home to the fastest growing fintech industry in the world. Unfortunately, with this proliferation and growth of fintechs comes a significant surge in fraud. In 2022 alone, one in four APAC consumers fell victim to fraud – and that figure is even higher in South East Asia (SEA), with one in three consumers reporting online fraud.
Worse still, according to the Global Banking Fraud Survey, over half of respondents recover less than 25% of their fraud losses.
As we kick-start the new year, protection against fintech fraud must be viewed as a form of corporate social responsibility amongst financial service providers. Customers demand seamless onboarding and secure transactions; any hint of unnecessary friction will send them packing.
A strong digital fraud detection strategy demands striking a balance; innovative, intuitive, multi-layered technology that rewards good customers with a streamlined experience, while flagging high-risk sign-ups.
Fortunately, it is not too late to register – and participate – in this expert discussion into how best to develop a strong digital fraud detection strategy and multi-layered defence to see you through 2023 and beyond.
Key discussion points will include:
- The latest market and fraud trends across APAC within the financial services industry, such as account take over, phishing attacks, synthetic identity fraud, syndicate fraud, and more
- The latest consumer profiles and market segments; from the underbanked and thin-file to the tech-unsavvy
- Knowing your attacker; their tactics, their techniques, and their weaknesses
- Enriching and optimising your internal data operations with global identity data and insights to best validate customers in multiple markets around the world
- Automating your KYC workflow to quickly validate identities, capture biometric data, and seamlessly cross-reference
- Predictions on what to expect in 2023; how to stay ahead of the curve with best-in-class tools, technologies, and processes that enable seamless identity verification, without impacting conversion rates and customer experience
Register today to say farewell to fraud in 2023!