Allied Insurance has announced the winning proposals for the Education Fund and the Community Fund set up as part of the company’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiative.
Allied, which offers the most comprehensive insurance services in Maldives, opened applications for its Education Fund and Community Fund in August.
The winning proposals were announced in a press conference Wednesday.
Speaking at the press conference, Allied’s General Manager Ibrahim Firushan said the company received multiple proposals.
The winning proposals for Education Fund were submitted by:
- B. Atoll School (B. Dharavandhoo)
- Sh. Feevah School
- L. Atoll School (L. Maabaidhoo)
- Kondey School (GA. Kondey)
- R. Hulhudhuffaaru School
- GDh. Thinadhoo Aboobakr School
- B. Hithaadhoo School
- HA. Baarah School
According to Firushan, the eight schools will each receive MVR 25,000.
The winning proposals for the Community Fund were submitted by:
- GA. Kondey Kissaru Jamiyya
- Hoadedhdhoo Sports, GA. Hoadedhdhoo
- B. Eydhafushi Foundation of Youth Linkage
- Jamiyyathul Ihthihaad, R. Kinolhas
The four NGOs will receive MVR 50,000 each.
Allied has announced plans of opening applications for the funds again in Q1 2023.