AIMS Admission 2022: AIMS Institutes Bangalore has started the registration process for MBA and PGDM programmes for batch 2023. Eligible candidates can visit the AIMS institutes official website theaims.ac.in and apply for their preferred course on or before January 10, 2023. Candidates should note that AIMS institute offers both MBA and PGDM programmes.
Candidates applying for postgraduate programmes need to pay the application fees of Rs.1,500 to complete the registration process. The application fees can be paid both in online and offline mode. To get shortlisted, candidates must have 70% and above in CAT and 80% above in MAT/ CMAT/ATMA/ XAT.
AIMS Institutes PGDM – Eligibility criteria
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Applicants should have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ ST category)
- Students must have minimum 70% and above in CAT and 80% above in MAT/ CMAT/ATMA/ XAT
- Satisfactory performance in the AIMS selection rounds
- One-year work experience is preferred.
AIMS Institutes PGDM Admission 2023 – Application fees and mode
- Application fees Rs. 1500
- Mode of application Online/Offline
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed