JKSSB JE Recruitment: Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) will close down the application process for the posts of Junior Engineers on December 27. Candidates who have not applied can apply online by visiting the official website at jkssb.nic.in.
This recruitment drive is being carried out to fill 1045 positions, of which 855 are for Junior Engineers (Civil) and 190 are for Junior Engineers (Mechanical) in the public works department. Candidates must be no older than 40 years old.The application fee is 450 for SC, ST, PWD, and EWS categories and 550 for the general category.
JKSSB JE vacancy 2022 examination scheme: The Examination will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice Questions. The questions will be set in English Language only. For each incorrect response, there will be a negative marking worth 0.25 marks. Marks scored by candidates in written test will be normalized to determine final merit and cut-off marks.
JKSSB JE Vacancy: Steps to Apply
- Go to the official website at jkssb.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the Advt 06 of 2022 application link
- Sign up and create a profile to register
- Login and apply for the desired post
- Fill out the application form, upload the documents
- Pay the application fee and submit
- Download the form and take a printout.
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed