A 2-year postgraduate degree program leading to an MSc (Master of Science) is offered in the science field. In the fields of online BSc courses in science and research, this university can provide a wide range of career opportunities. You can also choose to be admitted to the best online-learning MSc colleges in India if you are a working student or adult. Additionally, it is the course that students who have completed their undergraduate studies with a BSc degree program should take. The top online-learning MSc colleges in India will therefore be discussed in detail in the content that follows.
1. Jain University: Bangalore, Karnataka’s Jain University is a private institution of higher learning. The university was founded in 1990 and has the designation of “Deemed-to-be University.” Additionally, this university is among the top online -learning MSc colleges in India and offers top-notch online courses.
Reasons to select Jain University:
- Jain University has certification from the NAAC with a stellar A+ grade rating.
- This university is ranked 151st overall and 85th among universities in the NIRF 2021.
- KL Rahul, Kriti Kharbanda, Robin Uthappa, Rohan Bopanna, Jayashree Ramaiah, and many other noteworthy people are among the school’s notable graduates.
- It received position 79 overall in the NIRF 2021.
- Wipro, TCS, Accenture, Amazon, and numerous other companies are some of this university’s top recruiting partners.
2. University of Mumbai: One of the best online -learning MSc colleges in India is Mumbai University, a reputable institution. Naturally, it takes place in 1857 and is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
However, the Mumbai University Institute of online and Open Learning (IDOL) was founded in 1971 with the intention of providing quality education via online learning. Thus, this university is yet another fantastic choice for students looking to enroll in an MSc program remotely from India.
Mumbai University’s benefits include:
- The university was ranked 45th overall by the NIRF 2021, to start.
- With an honorable A grade from the NAAC, this university was granted accreditation.
- According to the NIRF 2021 rankings, it is ranked 71st among universities and 96th overall.
- This university has produced a number of notable alumni, including B.R. Ambedkar, Mukesh Ambani, Rakesh Jhunjhunwala, Ratan Tata, and Sachin Tendulkar, among others.
- The IDOL program at Mumbai University has a strong track record for placing students, who are then hired by a variety of prestigious companies.
- It provides reserved category students with scholarship programs.
3. Lovely professional university: Lovely Professional University opened in Jalandhar, Punjab, in 2005. Although it is also a private university, it is regarded as one of India’s top online -learning MSc institutions. Therefore, students have the option of enrolling in an online or online learning MSc program at LPU.
Reasons to choose Lovely professional university:
- In its list of the Top 10 Most Promising online Learning Institutes in the World, Higher Education Review 2020 named LPU as one of the institutions.
- The 36th-best university in the nation according to the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2022 is this institution.
- It ranks 47th in the university rating according to the NIRF 2022.
- The university has produced some well-known alumni, including Nipun Jaswal, Kunal Pratap, Neeraj Chopra, Shehnaaz Gill, and others.
- To place every student in a high-paying position, LPU online learning aspires to do so.
4. IGNOU, Indira Gandhi National Open (IGNOU): It is both the biggest and most appropriate open university in Asia. It was established in 1985 and is a major university in New Delhi. In addition, the university has won numerous accolades and accreditations for its outstanding work in online education.
Reasons to choose IGNOU:
- First and foremost, it is an extremely reputable institution, and a degree from this university will be highly sought after globally.
- An astounding grade of A++ was used to accredit the NAAC.
- Numerous well-known people who attended this university include Dipika Padukone, Sudipta Chakraborty, Ashok Khemka, Deepak Kapoor, Pankaj Tripathi, Sanjeev Kapoor, Aishwarya Dutta, and a host of others.
- The school has a great placement program and provides financial aid to students.
5. Swami Vivekanand Subharti University: Private Swami Vivekanand Subharti University is located in Meerut, Uttar Pradesh. The university is renowned for offering top-notch graduate programs at very reasonable prices. Additionally, SVSU’s online education division ranks among the best online MSc colleges in India.
Reasons to choose Swami Vivekanand university:
- The NAAC awarded SVSU a prestigious A grade for certification, which is the first and foremost accomplishment.
- This university received approval from the UGC and DEB for its online learning programs.
- online learning students are also given placement opportunities and hired by a variety of companies, including Tata Motors, Microsoft, Spey, Deki, Wipro, HDFC, and many others.
- According to The Times of India (TOI), this university is ranked 76th overall in 2021.
6. ICFAI University – The Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India, or ICFAI, was founded in 1984 with a non-profit objective. One of the top universities is ICFAI online University. The institution offers the MSC program via online learning. ICFAI offers courses in a range of specializations for higher education.
The institute is well-known across the country and has a solid reputation for its programs. The institution has locations in more than ten states. The cost of the two-year, online -learning MSc program is Rs. 140000.
7. Bharathiar University: Bharathiar University, Coimbatore’s School of Online Education The Bharathiar University School of Online Education (SDE) was founded during the academic year 1991–1992, and the online Education Council (DEC) has granted provisional recognition to all of the SDE’s courses. M.Sc. in Animation, Game Design, and Development, M.Sc. in Animation & VFX, M.Sc. in Applied Psychology, M.Sc. in Bio-Informatics, M.Sc. in Botany, M.Sc. in Costume Design & Fashion Technology, M.Sc. in Chemistry, M.Sc. in Computer Science, M.Sc. in E-Learning Technology, M.Sc. in Environmental Science, M.Sc.
8. Birla Institute of Technology and Science: In addition to providing conventional on-campus programs, BITS, Pilani also provides off-campus collaboration and online learning programs supported by industry. Presently, the institute offers about 35 collaborative programs with the support of numerous reputable enterprises. All of these programs are run by the Division for Online Learning Programs. All of these programs place a strong focus on self-learning, and their pedagogy makes an effort to use as many cutting-edge technologies as possible. BITS Pilani offers MSc programs.
9. Annamalai university- In 1979, Cuddalore, Tamil Nadu, saw the establishment of the Directorate of Online Education at Annamalai University. University Grants Commission has given Annamalai University’s online learning program approval. More than 32,480 students attend the more than 500 online learning programs offered by the school. There are UG, PG, PG Diploma, Diploma, and Certificate levels of ODL programs available. The law, biotechnology, zoology, chemistry, and physics postgraduate degree programs are being offered via online learning for the first time in India by this university. There are also programs available in business management, hotel management, fashion design, textile design, retail management, and other fields.
Results of Annamalai University’s Online Learning
- On the website, the session/annual examination results will soon be made available. Results of the ODL programs offered by the DDE at Annamalai University will be released separately for the UG, PG, Diploma, and Certificate programs.
- Students can view notifications from Annamalai University regarding exams, schedules, and announcements through the AUDDE Result portal. You can also register for exams, review your transcripts, and pay exam fees online on the AU DDE exam portal.
10. Madras university- Madras University has a NIRF ranking of 25, and it has received an “A” rating from the NAAC. The university provides undergraduate and graduates degrees in a wide range of disciplines, including the arts, medicine, management, law, hospitality, and computer applications in a wide range of professions, through its distinct Institute of Online Education.
Madras University’s IDE offers 65 degrees. BA, B.Sc., BCA, B.Com, MA, M.Sc., M.CA, M.Com, MBA, and other degrees are available from Madras University. UG programs are merit-based, but admission tests are required for PG courses. There are two admissions rounds per year: January–December, and July–June. UG, PG, Diploma, and Certificate programs are available at Madras University. Admission periods occur in July and January. Registration costs Rs 530 whether done online or offline. Merit-based courses exist.
A wide range of extracurricular activities is available to students in the online education program at Madras University. In addition to lodging, the institute offers its students access to a canteen, library, and online study center. The institute offers top-notch experience and information to students applying to universities.
Admission to a certificate programme through the University of Madras
- It provides a variety of certificate programs in a number of topics, including computer applications, e-commerce, naturopathy, yogic sciences, police administration, spoken and written Tamil, library and information sciences, etc.
- Aspirants must pass the Tamil Nadu Board’s Higher Secondary Examination or any other recognized boards exams in order to be admitted to IDEUNOM’s certificate programs. The duration of the certificate programs is not specified, but typically ranges from three months to one year; students are chosen on the basis of merit.